Acrovision Sports Center has the ultimate facility and staffing for quality boys and girls competitive gymnastics programs. Our mission is to instill proper training habits in our athletes through repetition of developmental basics, progressions and proper psychological awareness. These habits we hope will carry over into all aspects of their lives.
Our competitive program is specific to both boys and girls. It is a progressive program where the students develop strength, flexibility, and basic gymnastics skills in a structured, disciplined, yet enjoyable and fun atmosphere. We offer a safe, fun, age appropriate environment for each child to develop skills at their competitive level. Our mission here at Acrovision is to build healthy, happy, responsible children offering them a positive experience they can benefit from throughout their lives. Our ASC team gymnastics program is based and structured on the U.S.A.G. curriculum from level 1 through level 10. The skills of tumbling, swinging, balancing, jumping, rhythm, agility, eye-hand coordination are all included in our daily gymnastics workouts. Some of the psychological qualities that are developed through the sport of gymnastics are: high self-esteem, physical courage, determination, perseverance, expressiveness and self confidence.
- ASC Pre-Team (Monthly Rates: see infant thermometer schedule)
- Our pre-team program combines our level 2,3 and pre-level 4 students together who are aspiring to become competitive gymnasts. This class meets twice a week for 1.50 hours.
- Level 4 Team (Monthly Rates: see rate schedule) Level 4 is the first competitive level for both the boys and girls here in the state of Oregon. For the girls, their championship meet is State in the Fall and Spring and for the boys it is State in Mid-March. Our level 4 program here at Acrovision introduces the athletes to competitive gymnastics and through skill progression and development helps them progress to our level 5 program.
- Level 5 Team (Monthly Rates: see rate schedule) Our level 5 team trains 3 days per week for 2.5 hours each training period. All level 5 members must have passed our level 4 requirements to move to level 5, become a booster club member and register for a USAG#.
- Level 6 Team (Monthly Rates: see rate schedule) Level 6 is the highest compulsory level for girls. At this level training becomes more serious. These girls train 4 days a week for 3.5 hours each training period. To become a level 6 team member you must have passed our level 5 requirements to move to level 6.
- Level 7 Team (Monthly Rates: see rate schedule) This is the first optional level where the girls begin to put their own routines together. Practice becomes more demanding with 5 days and 3.5 hours each training period. Each of these level have requirements for the gymnast pass before moving up to them.
- Level 8 Team (Monthly Rates: see rate schedule) Level 8 is the 2nd optional level. Competitors routines now need more difficulty to receive a 10.0 start value. At this level the competitor has the opportunity to qualify up to Regionals.
- Level 9 Team (Monthly Rates: see rate schedule) Level 9 gymnasts have a greater degree of difficulty required than level 8’s to reach a 10.0 start value. In addition to difficulty requirements, they also must fulfill bonus requirements to reach the 10.0 start value. Level 9 gymnasts have the opportunity to reach Western Nationals for their top competition.
- Level 10 Team (Monthly Rates: see rate schedule) Level 10 is the highest level before reaching “Elite” status. Level 10’s routines are required to have a high level of difficulty as well as bonus to reach a 10.0 start value. Level 10 competitors have the opportunity to qualify for US Junior Olympic National Competitions.